Our vision is to create a world where everyone has control over their financial future. Using the Nucoro Platform we enable financial institutions to build the full range of money management propositions, from automated investing to stock-trading applications.
To make it happen, we are looking for people with big ideas and a walk-the-walk attitude to go with it. We are looking for creative minds that are passionate about digital innovation and excited to change financial services for the better using technology.
To facilitate the next stage of our growth we are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps) to join our technical team in building and scaling our cutting-edge fintech platform.
- 5+ years experience in cloud infrastructure and CI/CD automation
- Strong foundation in cloud security
- Experience working with containers (K8s)
- Experience with the GitOps paradigm
- Knowledge in architecture patterns, methods and tooling
- Excellent teamwork, communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in/with the banking, insurance or FinTech industry is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in Spanish and English
- Designing and managing a flexible, fault-tolerant, highly-available cloud infrastructure
- Implementing and maintaining a Kubernetes infrastructure
- Implementing continuous integration and continuous delivery for highly frequent releases
- Creating deployment workflows to orchestrate the whole infrastructure with zero downtime
- Creating a multi-cloud environment for public clouds.
- Implementing best DevOps practices and promoting them to the technical team
- Securing the whole architecture and communications with third party systems
- Ensuring data protection and comprehensive log management
- Finding innovative ways to simplify operations and add value to the product
- Setup secure VPN connections on AWS with third party services
- Setup automated backups system and test backup recovery regularly
- Engage with product and development teams to provide expert guidance on developing new products
- Administer Linux servers and manage data storage systems
- Design and implement business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Implementing best practices in agile development and continuous delivery
- Working with JIRA, git and agile methodologies
- Implementing and promoting best security practices
- Kubernetes, Flux, Argo CD
- AWS (EC2, ELB, RDS, SQS, API Gateway, Transit Gateway, VPC peering, ElastiCache, VPC, Route53, IAM, SES, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, CloudTrail)
- Python / Django
- Version control (git)
Our engineering team is based in Madrid, all operating functions are based in the heart of the City in London. Both environments offer all the flexibility and perks that you expect from a small but quickly growing firm.
At our Madrid location, we treat you to the following:
- Meal allowance
- A breakfast kitchen and fruit during the day
- A budget for your equipment
- Access professional learning resources
- Remote work friendly
- Flexible working hours