Our vision is to create a world where everyone has control over their financial future. Nucoro is the leading technology platform that enables financial institutions to build and scale digital products in savings, investing and wealth.
We are looking for people with big ideas and a walk-the-walk attitude to go with it. We are looking for creative minds that are passionate about digital innovation and excited to change financial services for the better using technology.
To facilitate the next stage of our growth we are looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer to join our technical team in Madrid.
As a Senior QA Engineer you will help scale our QA team along with the rest of the product and engineering organisation. This is a hands-on role that will require manual test verification, test service management, and test automation and tooling expertise. You'll work closely with our product and engineering teams to implement best quality analysis practices and to test new features that will be shipped in the Nucoro platform.
- Strong foundation in quality analysis
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles
- Broad knowledge in different technology domains such as APIs, web application architecture, security
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Automated software testing design and script writing experience, preferably in end-user testing of enterprise thin client applications
- Good knowledge of automated testing tools like Cucumber, Cypress and Postman
- Experience running scripts in CD/CI/Acceptance environments
- Excellent teamwork, communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in/with the banking, insurance or FinTech industry is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in Spanish and English
- Develop and improve test plans and acceptance criteria for every feature/project
- Testing iteratively until coverage is satisfactory
- Conduct functional and integration testing
- Define and write test cases and quality requirements for new developments
- Work with engineers to determine where the bottlenecks are in the release process
- Find innovative ways to simplify QA processes and add value to the product
- Engage with product and development teams to provide expert guidance on developing new products
- Implementing best practices in quality analysis and continuous delivery
- Working with JIRA, git and agile methodologies
- Implementing and promoting best quality practices across the organisation
- Cucumber, Cypress and Postman
- Python / Django
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS and Azure)
- Version control (git)
Our engineering team is based in Madrid, all operating functions are based in the heart of the City in London. Both environments offer all the flexibility and perks that you expect from a small but quickly growing firm.
At our Madrid location, we treat you to the following:
- Meal allowance
- A breakfast kitchen and fruit during the day
- A budget for your equipment
- Access professional learning resources
- Remote work friendly
- Flexible working hours