Our vision is to create a world where everyone has control over their financial future. Using the Nucoro Platform we enable financial institutions to build digital savings, investment, trading and wealth management propositions at speed and scale.
To make it happen, we are looking for people with big ideas and an entrepreneurial attitude to go with it. We are looking for creative minds that are passionate about digital innovation and excited to change financial services for the better using technology.
To facilitate the next stage of our growth we are looking for a dynamic Sales Development Representative -SDR- to join our team in scaling our fast-paced business, who loves taking on new challenges, connecting with people and moving the sales process forward.
You will play an integral role in generating interest in Nucoro, developing relationships with potential customers on the front end of the sales cycle, and enhancing Nucoro’s brand as a valuable solution.
The SDR qualifies prospects to pioneer new relationships for Nucoro by proactively reaching out to prospective customers. An implicit responsibility of the SDR is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future sales.
- Use prospecting tools (calling, emailing, event networking and social selling) to research, identify and generate new business opportunities for new customers.
- Develop and nurture relationships with prospects from companies that meet ideal customer profile
- Qualify prospects against an established criteria for hand off to the account executives as sales qualified opportunities
- Use prospecting tools to generate new opportunities: calling, emailing, networking and social outreach
- Nurture inbound leads from cross-channel campaigns through multiple touch tactics
- Reach additional leads at target companies that are involved in a buying decision
- Achieve monthly/quarterly targets of defined activities and lead generation
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts on volume of qualified leads and current lead pipeline
- (2+ years) in a similar role in the technology space
- Strong planning, organization and communication abilities
- Ability to effectively organize, research and prepare for calls
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills; high level of attention to detail
- High energy and motivation to maintain high activity volumes and meet performance goals
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRM systems.
- Proactive and willing to learn
- A background within a high volume (sales/targets/activity) sales environment preferred
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth
- Fluent in Spanish and English (additional language is a plus)