Our vision is to create a world where everyone has control over their financial future. Using the Nucoro Platform we enable financial institutions to build the full range of money management propositions, from automated investing to stock-trading applications.
To make it happen, we are looking for people with big ideas and a walk-the-walk attitude to go with it. We are looking for creative minds that are passionate about digital innovation and excited to change financial services for the better using technology.
For our Madrid office, we are looking for an Implementation Manager to be a part of our growing Engineering Team. As an Implementation Manager, you’ll be responsible for implementing the Nucoro Platform for clients, managing technical implementation teams and ensuring implementations are completed in time, within budget and meet client expectations.
- Experience driving product management within a software company
- Track record in the banking, insurance or FinTech industry preferred
- Execution experience in all parts of the product lifecycle: design, development, launch, and adoption (B2B is a plus)
- 5+ years of Business Analysis/Product Owner experience in an agile environments
- 3+ years of previous technology experience (development and/or analysis)
- First-principles approach and entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in eliciting requirements, identifying process improvements, developing business process flows, and writing user stories
- Excellent decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively explain complex concepts at different technical levels
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English. Proficiency also in French, German or Dutch preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering / computer science preferred
- Knowledge in architecture patterns, methods and tooling. Comprehensive knowledge of APIs, cloud platforms (AWS / Azure / OpenShift)
- Knowledge of Python/Django-based solutions preferred
- Manage Nucoro Platform configurations end-to-end with technical teams
- Scope technical solutions and integrations to address customer requirements using the Nucoro Platform
- Ensure client implementations are completed in time, within budget and meet client expectations
- Manage client requests and maintain effective communication with your clients' counterpart
- Compile the knowledge of the Nucoro Platform covering everything related to platform configuration and implementation capabilities
- Monitor all implementation requests and prioritize with business strategy in mind
- Streamline the implementation process end-to-end
- Support Nucoro Implementation's Partners with technical knowledge of the platform
- Coordinate implementation needs with the Technical Product Managers
Our engineering team is based in Madrid, all operating functions are based in the heart of the City in London. Both environments offer all the flexibility and perks that you expect from a small but quickly growing firm.
At our Madrid location, we treat you to the following:
- Meal allowance
- A breakfast kitchen and fruit during the day
- A budget for your equipment
- Access professional learning resources
- Remote work friendly
- Flexible working hours