Our vision is to create a world where everyone has control over their financial future. Using the Nucoro Platform we enable financial institutions to build the full range of money management propositions, from automated investing to stock-trading applications.
To make it happen, we are looking for people with big ideas and a walk-the-walk attitude to go with it. We are looking for creative minds that are passionate about digital innovation and excited to change financial services for the better using technology.
For our Madrid office, we are looking for a Fintech Solutions Engineer to join our team, to be a part of our growing Solutions Engineering Team.
As a Fintech Solutions Engineer, you will play a critical role in driving customer discovery and effectively presenting our platform to prospective clients. You will need excellent pre-sales skills to seek out business requirements, draft technical solutions using the Nucoro Platform and the demonstrate how Nucoro meets client needs and provides them with value.
- Track record working in/with the banking, insurance or FinTech industry
- Experience drafting cloud software solutions based on subscription and/or API
- Experience drafting B2B / B2B2C solutions designs for corporate clients
- Experience in responding and managing formal procedures such as RFI and RFPs
- Trusted advisor of customers in building complex solutions. Consultative/sales mindset taking a proactive approach anticipating customer needs.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical teams.
- Expert problem-solving skills and a very strong motivation to help customers
- Flexible, proven ability to work well under pressure, meet aggressive deadlines during several-months-long engineering and sales cycles
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English. Proficiency also in Spanish, German, French or Dutch preferred
- Experience with the challenges of a start-up environment
- Knowledge in architecture patterns, methods and tooling
- Travel 25-50% or as necessary onsite at the customer or prospect
- Knowledge of APIs, cloud platforms (AWS / Azure / OpenShift)
- Knowledge of Python/Django-based solutions preferred
- Closely interact with prospects in deeply understanding the customers' business needs and preparing solution designs, doing product demonstrations, supporting proofs of concept and any other work required to help the clients understand how Nucoro fits their needs
- Compile the knowledge of the Nucoro Platform convering everything related to platform configuration and implmentation capabilities
- Create trainings for our sales department on the platform and create product pre-sales documentation
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements using the Nucoro Platform
- Assess customers’ needs that are met / unmet, and recommend solutions that optimize value and ROI for both the customer and the company
- Provide product demonstrations through video-call or face to face to potential customers
- Respond to requests for information and prepare sales proposals
- Secure input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer’s organisation
- Support the sales team to align solution design with customers’ business requirements and existing infrastructure
Our engineering team is based in Madrid, all operating functions are based in the heart of the City in London. Both environments offer all the flexibility and perks that you expect from a small but quickly growing firm.
At our Madrid location, we treat you to the following:
- Meal allowance
- A breakfast kitchen and fruit during the day
- A budget for your equipment
- Access professional learning resources
- Remote work friendly
- Flexible working hours