Our vision is to create a world where everyone has control over their financial future. Nucoro is the leading technology platform that enables financial institutions to build and scale digital products in savings, investing and wealth.
We are looking for people with big ideas and a walk-the-walk attitude to go with it. We are looking for creative minds that are passionate about digital innovation and excited to change financial services for the better using technology.
To facilitate the next stage of our growth we are looking for an experienced Back Office Specialist to join our technical team in London or Madrid.
As a Back Office Specialist you will help scale our Operations team along with the rest of the product and engineering organisation. This is a hands-on role that will require expertise managing back office operations for financial services. You'll work closely with our delivery and engineering teams to implement best operational practices and support financial institutions using the Nucoro platform.
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles
- Broad knowledge in wealth management operations
- Experience defining and managing back office processes in a retail bank or asset management firm
- Hands on experience with IT related issues and vendors
- Attention to detail and methodical approach to problems
- Excellent teamwork, communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Experience in Agile methodologies is a plus
- Technical knowledge preferred (process orchestration, tasks involving multiple systems, APIs, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Being proactive, persistent, enthusiastic, committed and have a positive mind.
- Oversight automated platform processes such as account reconciliation, portfolio rebalancing and order settlement
- Manage corporate actions and other events
- Provide support to first-line customer support teams
- Define and manage operational processes
- Analyse ways to automate and simplify back office processes
- Engage with product and development teams to provide expert guidance on developing new back office functionalities
- Work with engineers to identify operational bottlenecks
- Working with JIRA and agile methodologies
- Implementing and promoting best back office practices across the organisation
Our engineering team is based in Madrid, all operating functions are based in the heart of the City in London. Both environments offer all the flexibility and perks that you expect from a small but quickly growing firm.